- Jerusalem artichoke soup, with black truffle crème fraiche, artichoke crisps and chives.
- Baked goats cheese, with mixed heritage beetroot, toasted hazelnuts, dressed winter leaves and port wine reduction.
- Scottish smoked salmon, with parsley cream cheese, capers pickled shallots and baby watercress.
- Gressingham duck liver paté, with Madeira jelly and toasted brioche.
Leek, Westcombe cheddar and wild mushroom pudding, with mustard sauce.
- Roasted Norfolk turkey breast and confit leg, with apricot and pistachio stuffing, duck fat roast potatoes, spiced red cabbage, butternut squash, Brussel sprouts, roasted parsnips, pigs in blankets, and red wine jus.
- Roasted fore rib of longhorn beef, with duck fat roasted potatoes, butternut squash, Brussel sprouts, roasted parsnips and horseradish cream.
- Roasted fillet Cornish cod, with Pommes mousline, champagne butter sauce, wilted baby spinach and caviar.
- Poached winter fruits in mulled wine,with cinnamon ice cream.
- Christmas pudding or mince Pie, with brandy anglaise.
- Spiced pear crème brulee.
- Selection of cheeses, with chutney, grapes and crackers.
- £29.50 three courses
- £23.50 two courses